The Watcher Files

Friday, December 01, 2006

War Against The Saints

Something the Lord's been bringing to my mind a lot lately is this passage in Revelation 13:

"And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations" (Rev. 13:7).

The false prophets have put most of the churches into a coma with apostasy and the heretical teachings that the believers today won't be here when the Antichrist arrives. Through lies, deceit, manipulation and masonic networks such as the TBN who produce movies to reinforce their deceptions, they believe a rapture will save them from the coming tribulation period and rise of the Antichrist.

What did Jesus/Yahushuah say? What does his Apostle John say? In regards to the first beast that arrives on earth, whom we refer to as the Antichrist, the Antichrist will "make war with the saints and overcome them." This is a prophesied and true event. It can't happen if the saints aren't here and Yah isn't a liar. So many apostates will pull out something else to try and negate what John says here, they'll pull out a Scripture from the false apostle Paul about a rapture coming. That's why the beast prophets and Satan love Paul so much, he was one of them to begin with and always an ally for Christians to use to keep themselves in apostasy and their heads in the sand. Do they even really realize how many times they use Paul to negate something Jesus/Yahushuah Himself has said? Do they realize they're even doing it? Does it make them feel better or some kind of self-assurance to quote the created instead of the Creator?

http://www.jesuswordsonly.com

http://www.blueprintforbondage.com


These are not saints that get 'saved' after a 'rapture.' They are the saints alive at the time who see the Antichrist appear on the world scene...if most of them even recognize him as such.

He makes war against them and prevails! He overcomes and kills them!

Christians will be labeled as terrorists and therefore their deaths will be justified in a world that has no tolerance for "terrorism."

Now where are most of the Christians? Scattered, all over the world. It will be a global war against them. Every country that has them will be responsible for rounding them up for imprisonment and death.

The USA has been preparing since the 1980s for the coming war against the saints in the guise of martial law and internment camps.

Despite Satan's war against the saints the Bible says "...the people that do know their God shall be strong and do exploits. And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days" (Dan. 11:32b,33).

The bold and fearless among the Lord's people will be targeted for death and imprisonment.

Notice it says "the people that do know their God" because this implies exactly what I've been saying for years that most of those today who claim to be the Lord's don't even know Him because they're filled with errors and falsehoods and have never learned how to hear Him, build a relationship with Him, or even walk with Him. Not walk in Him, but walk WITH Him. And that's why I've spent so much time teaching people how to do just that. Many times I've got in rants to the Lord about the people in the churches today and those who call themselves Christians and work more as cheerleaders for the devil and are blind, deaf, and refuse to do anything but believe in their own greatness and He has said every time, "What makes you think they are My people?"

I've written several articles:
Angels In The Flesh - http://www.sherryshriner.com/sherry/angels.htm
In God Will I Trust - http://www.sherryshriner.com/sherry/trust.htm
Where The Churches Went Wrong - http://www.sherryshriner.com/sherry/churches.htm
The Kingdom of God - http://www.sherryshriner.com/sherry/kingdom-of-God.htm
Hooks and Roots of Sin - http://www.sherryshriner.com/sherry/sin.htm
How To Love The Most High - http://www.sherryshriner.com/sherry/love.htm
Teach Me How To Pray - http://www.sherryshriner.com/sherry/prayer.htm

For a list of all my articles http://www.sherryshriner.com/articles.htm

I've always written as the Lord leads me to write and I say what He leads me to say. I'm not the most eloquent, articulate, or grammatically correct, but I just try to do as He told me to do several years ago...He said, "Lead My people back to Me."

And for those of you, especially the Warriors because I love them the most, the bold, the fearless, the ones who do exploits for Him now and will do so later, be strengthened in Him:



Warriors Creed



I Am a Soldier


Author unknown


I am a soldier in the army of God.The Lord Jesus Christ is my Commanding Officer.The Holy Bible is my code of conduct.Faith, Prayer, and the Word are my weapons of Warfare.
I have been taught by the Holy Spirit, trained by experience, tried by adversity, and tested by fire.

I am a volunteer in this army, and I am enlisted for eternity.

I will either retire in this Army or die in this Army;but, I will not get out, sell out, be talked out, or pushed out.I am faithful, reliable, capable, and dependable.
If my God needs me, I am there.

I am a soldier. I am not a baby.I do not need to be pampered, petted, primed up,pumped up, picked up, or pepped up.I am a soldier. No one has to call me, remind me, write me, visit me, entice me, or lure me.

I am a soldier. I am not a wimp.I am in place, saluting my King, obeying His orders,praising His name, and building His kingdom!No one has to send me flowers, gifts, food, cards, candy, or give me handouts.
I do not need to be cuddled, cradled, cared for, or catered to.
I am committed. I cannot have my feelings hurt bad enough to turn me around.

I cannot be discouraged enough to turn me aside.I cannot lose enough to cause me to quit.When Jesus called me into this Army, I had nothing.If I end up with nothing, I will still come out even. I will win.My God will supply all my needs. I am more than a conqueror.

I will always triumph. I can do all things through Christ. Devils cannot defeat me. People cannot disillusion me.Weather cannot weary me. Sickness cannot stop me.Battles cannot beat me. Money cannot buy me.Governments cannot silence me, and hell cannot handle me!

I am a soldier.
Even death cannot destroy me.
For when my Commander calls me from this battlefield,He will promote me to a captain.
I am a soldier, in the Army, I'm marching, claiming victory.

I will not give up. I will not turn around. I am a soldier, marching Heaven bound.

There are four kinds of soldiers:

1. Active Duty: Serving the Lord faithfully, daily, and on duty 24-7-365.

2. Reserve Status: Serving only when called upon,or twice a year: Christmas and Easter.

3. Guard Status: Backing up the Active Duty group.

4. AWOL! Absent With Out the Lord.

Which kind are you?

Be an army of one for an audience of One.




Yah bless His Warriors

No comments: