The Watcher Files

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Yah Is Raising Up An Army!

Someone sent me a passage out of one of my all time favorite books and it just completely floored me. As many times as I've read Mary K. Baxter's "Divine Revelation of Hell" I don't remember reading this part for some reason. The Lord had led this person to this particular passage recently when he started to question the validity of orgone and why he was doing it. The Lord led him to this:

From Divine Revelation of Hell, Chapter 14 p. 139


This is what the Lord revealed to Mary in regards to the last days:

"Behold I am preparing a Holy army. They will do mighty exploits for Me and destroy your high places. They are an army of Holy men and women, boys and girls. They have been annointed to preach the true gospel, to lay hands on the sick and to call the sinner to repentence. ... This is an army of working men, housewives, single men, single women and school children.

They are common people, for not many noble have responded to My call. In the past they have been misunderstood and mistreated, abused and rejected. But I have blessed them with boldness in holiness and in spirit. They will begin to fulfill My prophecy and to do My will. I will walk in them, talk in them and work in them. These are they who have turned to me with all their heart, soul, mind and strength. This army will awaken many to righteousness and purity of spirit. I will soon begin to move upon them, to choose for My army those I desire. I will search for them in the cities and in the towns. Many will be surprised at those I have chosen. You will see them begin to move across the land and do exploits for My name's sake. Watch and see My power at work. "

Can you see it now?

I've said many times the Lord is leading us to do exploits for Him NOW. It is now folks.

Many of you have heeded His call and you're busy doing exploits for Him in your areas. I just got back from travelling across the country two weeks ago with 2 of my sons. Yah is standing up His Warriors to go to battle for Him and do exploits.

I think alot of people would be shocked to know how close we are to the appearance and rise of the Antichrist and his beasts.

The prophetic timetable is clicking and yet so many still have their heads in the sand with their false doctrines, beliefs and religions.

Got religion? Get RELATIONSHIP.

A relationship with the Most High Yehovah.

Yah is standing up an army and calling them to do many things for Him in tearing down the strongholds of the wicked, preaching repentance and healing in His Name.

These aren't people with big names or great wealth. These are common people who love the Lord with all their heart, soul, and mind. The "little guys." Because the "big guys" can't or won't hear Him and most are so lost in apostasy they can't recognize Him because they're so wound up in religion they have no relationship with Him!

Let's get busy folks...are ya WARRIORS or WIMPS? Many are called...few are chosen. Because only a few will actually do what He wants them to do!

If you're willing, He'll prepare the way.

http://www.tearingdownstrongholds.com

Yah gave David stones to bring down the giants in his day, orgone pucks are our stones to bring down the giants of today!


Yah bless His Warriors!!

No comments: